Photorejuvenation - Scottsdale Skin Renewal
Photorejuvenation, also known as Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) therapy, is a non-invasive skin treatment that utilizes light energy to target various skin concerns, such as fine lines, wrinkles, rosacea, age spots, and acne. The process involves several key steps to ensure the effective delivery of light energy and the achievement of desired results!
Single treatment Face $300
All 3 areas together $450
If you’re seeking an effective, non-invasive solution to rejuvenate your skin and address various concerns, consider photorejuvenation at Scottsdale Skin Renewal. Located conveniently in Scottsdale, Arizona, the clinic offers cutting-edge treatments and personalized care to help you achieve your aesthetic goals. Schedule a consultation today to learn more about photorejuvenation and other advanced skin care treatments available at Scottsdale Skin Renewal, call or text us at (480) 862-0190.
benefits of Photorejuvenation at Scottsdale Skin Renewal
Photorejuvenation offers numerous benefits for the face, neck, and other areas of the body, making it a versatile treatment option for a wide range of skin concerns:
- Reduction of fine lines and wrinkles: Photorejuvenation stimulates collagen production, leading to smoother, firmer skin and a reduction in the appearance of wrinkles.
- Treatment of rosacea and facial redness: The procedure targets capillaries and reduces inflammation, effectively treating rosacea and diminishing redness.
- Improvement of skin tone and texture: By targeting melanin and pigment, photorejuvenation can address sun damage, age spots, and other skin discolorations, resulting in a more even complexion.
- Reduction of acne and acne scars: The light energy helps reduce bacteria and inflammation associated with acne, while also promoting the healing of acne scars.
- Minimizing the appearance of veins and capillaries: Photorejuvenation can effectively treat visible veins, broken capillaries, and birthmarks, leading to clearer, more uniform skin.
Pre care and during the procedure
- Consultation: Before undergoing photorejuvenation, you will have a consultation with a skincare professional to discuss your specific skin concerns, treatment goals, and medical history. This will help determine if photorejuvenation is the right treatment for you and create a personalized treatment plan tailored to your needs.
- Preparing the skin: On the day of the treatment, you should cleanse your skin gently to remove any makeup, dirt, and oil. Your skincare professional may also apply a mild numbing cream to the treatment area if necessary, to ensure your comfort during the procedure.
- Applying a cooling gel: A cooling gel is applied to the treatment area to help protect the skin from the heat generated by the IPL device and minimize any discomfort during the treatment.
- Administering light energy: The skincare professional will use a handheld IPL device to deliver controlled pulses of light energy to the targeted areas of your skin. The device’s settings will be adjusted based on your specific skin concerns and the desired treatment outcomes.
after the procedure
- Keep the skin clean: Gently cleanse your skin twice a day with a mild, non-abrasive cleanser. Be cautious not to scrub or irritate the treated area, as this may exacerbate redness or inflammation.
- Apply a gentle moisturizer: Keep your skin hydrated by using a gentle, fragrance-free moisturizer recommended by your skincare professional. This will help alleviate any dryness or tightness and promote healing.
- Avoid sun exposure: Limit your sun exposure and protect the treated area with a broad-spectrum sunscreen of at least SPF 30. Your skin may be more sensitive to the sun’s harmful rays following photorejuvenation, making sun protection crucial in preventing hyperpigmentation and further damage.
- Refrain from picking or touching: Resist the urge to pick, scratch, or rub the treated area, as this can lead to scarring or infection. Allow your skin to heal naturally.
- Stay hydrated: Drinking plenty of water can help support your skin’s healing process and maintain overall skin health.
- Apply a cool compress: If you experience any swelling or discomfort, applying a cool compress or ice pack to the treated area can provide relief. Make sure to wrap the compress or ice pack in a clean cloth to avoid direct contact with the skin.
- Follow your skincare professional’s advice: Adhere to any specific post-care instructions provided by your skincare professional, as these may vary depending on the individual treatment and your unique skin concerns.